From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yay!


Wow was my treadmill ever running poorly! Who knew?!? I got on today, a little nervous, not sure what to expect. What a fabulous surprise. It runs so smoothly, frankly I can't remember when it felt this great.

I didn't know what I was missing. Thank you Rick, king of treadmill repair!

Started 2/1 today, and it was fabulous. So far, all runs have been fabulous, to the point where I can't wait for the next one. This solidifies that I made the right decision in starting at square one. Wooo!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Jan 21, 2007, 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

LOOK at you, just flying there! Glad starting over is working well for you. Sometimes it just takes the courage to start OVER :)

 
At Jan 22, 2007, 1:40:00 AM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

That's great you got the dreadmill fixed! Do you ever do Runervals-- Coach Troy's treadmill equivalent of his Spinervals videos? If I had room for a treadmill, I'd be sure to get some Runervals!

Thanks for reading my fiction-- I don't keep counters, so I don't know if anyone reads it unless they say something. I mostly write for myself, but still, it's nice to get a comment now and then. If you're reading Diana's Diary, too, you've no doubt figured out that she's the neighbor kid from Tin Soldier. This weekend I got set up so "Diana" can respond to comments in her "diary."

I need a life, I think. ;-)

Sorry I've been remiss in dropping by. Your blog dropped off my bloglines for some reason, and between the marathon and being sick, it took me a little while to figure it out. Did you upgrade to Beta recently? I'm thinking that must be why I sometimes lose blogs.

Happy belated birthday! I don't know about you, but I think forty is fabulous! Don't pay any attention to the psychics-- one told me I'd have lots of siblings. I ended up with one half-brother and one half-sister. So psychics don't know everything. If they did, they'd be rich from their lottery winnings and stock market investments. :-)

 
At Jan 22, 2007, 6:30:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

How fun to have your machine like new! Go get em. ;)

 
At Jan 23, 2007, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

YAY!!! You GO, Girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home