From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stress



I really don't understand why I feel so tense these past few days. Maybe it's just after effects of layoff announcements at work (though I'm safe). Maybe it's because I've had to put running on hold since doing the twist last week (though better every day).

Maybe it's because when I searched for an appropriate image for stress, google provided me with this one. Creepy.

I think I'll go meditate.

Thanks for the well wishes, my knee really is much better!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Feb 22, 2007, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Chica..is this streess/injury thing contagious or what?! Take care and hope you're 100% soon

 
At Mar 2, 2007, 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Glad to hear your knee is feeling better. Is your snow storm over yet? Hopefully you can find some peaceful time this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home