From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Will they every get it right?

I'm so sick of my company sometimes. I love my job. I love my colleagues. I'm just so tired of the annual layoff-fest. Since 2000 we have let go 2/3 of the company. Another 10% on the way out. I'll know sometime in the next year whether I'm part of the 10%. Enough already.

On a happier note, Steve applied to 'Gotta Run' with our local CBC station evening news host. And out of over 550 apps, he is one of the 12. . He's run several half marathons with me before, always as a smoker (he wants this to help motivate him to quit once and for all), and never having trained. He's often wondered what he could do with good coaching. He's about to find out, as his coach is one of the city's best.

Good luck Pup!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home