From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Woohoo!

Friday was spent on two crutches when I had to get mobile, Saturday was spent on one crutch, again, when I had to get mobile, and today I am crutch free!!

I slept much better on Friday night, and Saturday morning I woke on my side (that's a good sign!) to the sound/feel of 'pop'. My knees crack all the time, but since my knee twist I hadn't been able to crack it, because it hurt wayyyy too much. I think that pop pushed something back in place because that was the beginning of feeling much much better.

Today I'm walking pretty well, but stayed off my leg as much as I could. There will be no running or walking for the next couple of days, at the earliest. I want to make sure I'm good and solid before I put any stress on it.

But I am THRILLED that it's healing so well!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Feb 18, 2007, 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'm glad you're doing better!

 
At Feb 19, 2007, 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Take advantage of the time to rest and recover! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

 
At Feb 20, 2007, 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Glad its healing, but crutches? That sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home