From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, February 16, 2007

Argh


Thanks for the comments re my Mom, and layoffs at work. Good news is my team is safe from layoffs. Unless the company underperforms in the next few quarters, in which case we may be at risk again. It is what it is.


It's been a busy week, school went great on Monday night, I was all caught up, and the prof is really nice. Funny thing happens though, this woman recognizes me from Jr. High. That was 25 years ago!! Craziness.


Now the 'argh'. Not sure how I did it, but somehow yesterday I decided that I would test my knee hinge by trying to get it to bend the from side to side. Or something like that. I hobbled for the next two hours, using a Swiffer for support, until Steve got home with crutches from my brother's house. I hardly slept last night, I was a little cold sleeping on the duvet, because the weight of it hurt too much, and it hurt to move. Today it's better, I can put a little weight on it, but can't walk, at all. I really hope tomorrow it starts to tighten up. Otherwise I'm going to have to visit the doc's office and find out how bad this is. :(

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Feb 16, 2007, 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

That sucks about your knee. Can you get one of those knee braces at the drug store?

I'm glad your week went well, otherwise.

I like the picture of your mom, btw. She looks like she was a happy person, and that's what it's about-- find your joy while you're here.

 
At Feb 16, 2007, 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Youch! Get that checked out right away and take care of yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home