From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My turn!

While Steve was out running his race, I did a training run. I'm up to a whopping 7k doing 10/1s, but today, thanks to the thousands of runners racing, I kept forgetting to take my walk breaks.

Running is getting easier overall, and each run brings me closer to the runner I was, and will be again soon. Rah!!

I really, REALLY, wanted to be part of the race today. I'm hoping that on this day next year, I will run the NCM full for the second time. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Jun 2, 2007, 12:42:00 PM, Blogger UltraMamaC said...

U -- thank you so much for your support -- I finished today, and a lot of it is because of your cheerleading over the last few weeks. I *really* appreciate it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home