From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Coming along

Ok, so feeling better today. Steve arrived home late, and I accidentally slept in this morning. My tummy is much better, though not hungry and forcing myself to eat. I still have a lot of problems turning my head... should make swim class mighty interesting!

Food:
Breakfast: 2 Eggos with cheese whiz light and glass of skim chocolate milk.
Snack: 1/3 pomegranite. Gotta love a fruit you have to work for!
Lunch: Cheese sandwich (2 sl. whole grain bread, lettuce, ff mayo, low fat cheddar), large spinach salad (with honey dijon dressing, raisins and almonds), and another glass of skim chocolate milk
Pre-Swim Dinner: Toasted bagel with tomato (whole grain bagel with 2 tsp marg).
Post-Swim Dinner: We stopped at Burger King for a BK Veggie (no cheese or mayo) and fries (blush). We were starving!

Cardio:
Run: Stiffest 5k ever! Yes, I looked like Frankie over there. Watched the first 30 minutes of 'White Noise' while treadding it out.

Swim: First class of this session. We have a new instructor, and I'm not feeling too great about it. My other instructors over the past year have had very structured drills, etc. This one left the class very open ended - if you don't want to do this, then do something else. Hmm... The class was very large (this is normal for the first class, they normally split it in the second class), and I hope that next class it's a little more organized.

We did kick drills with flutterboards to warm up, then went straight to front crawl. I really struggled to keep my ear against my shoulder when breathing, but that might have to do with my stiff neck. But it's done! 50 mins in the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home