From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Didn't do it

So this week won't be one where I can say I got all my workouts in! I got one more set of MUB in today, at 10PM. After the protest, which drained me, I ended up working until 9:30 or so. I'm pretty sleepy and going to take a bath. The streak lives, got my 10 minutes in. I think I need to raise the 10 minutes to 20.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a whopping 5C! I think I'm going to switch things around a little and do Sunday's 10k tomorrow, since Sunday we're expecting more freezing rain. This would leave Sunday open for today's bike, and Sunday swim class. Then the only activity missed would be yesterday's 4 miler. Not great, but better than missing everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home