From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ramblings

Well, I have a cold. Thanks KT and Steve. I missed all my weekend workouts to cuddle under the quilt. Tried to downgrade yesterday's run to a walk, and crawled back home after 10 minutes and back under the covers.

Today was much better though, ran 45 minutes with Kiefer again... :) The did 30 minutes of weight training. Very tired now though.

Thursday I have my fitness assessment/body composition tests at the university sports centre. Yes, I'm paying to have some person tell me I'm too fat, don't weight train enough, and probably have lousy cardio base. Oh well, baseline readings are good.

Lastly, got an email about the job yesterday. The manager says that because 2 people applied while he was on vacation, and they passed the online screening, he is 'obligated' (his words, not mine) by HR to interview them. My shoe in job is now a 33% chance. I should know by end of week early next week. Not feeling too confident :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home