From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged

I don’t know how many games of tag I played as a kid - tons. Now I’ve been caught in a blog tag! Here are the Rules:

  • Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
  • Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

My tagger: Karen - All Downhill From Here

  1. I have freaky kidneys. They aren't in my back, one is at the front bottom right, the others under my left rib. Yes, others, because the left one is also a duplex (2 kidneys stuck together), of which one is working fine, the right one, is twisted and blocked. I don't have to do anything unless it causes me grief. Which it hasn't!
  2. The pinky on my left hand is missing a muscle. It's crooked like a claw (but a dainty one thank you very much!) and can only be straightened if I pull it out with my right hand. This is a dominant female gene on my Mom's side, she had it, her sisters had it, my female cousins have it, and so does my daughter!
  3. I can't burp. My sister thinks it's because I was born in the year of the horse. They can't burp either. And they have great hair (which she says I do as well... thanks Anne ;))
  4. I'll talk to anyone and everyone. Drives my family/friends nuts... they step away and come back a minute later and I'm deep in conversation with some dude on the street, cashier, cop, doesn't matter. And yet I still talk in my sleep.
  5. I have an addiction to plasticware. Tupperware, gladware, ziploc, doesn't matter. It's a sickness.

Now to tag a few more folks: Tory, *jeanne*, Dawn

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Nov 18, 2007, 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

2: I have curved pinkies - a trait handed down from my dad. Made it darned annoying to learn to type on a manual typewriter.
3: I'm a chinese zodiac horse and I can burp just fine. Maybe you're a water horse - I'm fire. Though I do like my hair :)
4: I'm like that unless I'm at a party or a work function.
Numbers 1 & 5 just sound weird ;)

 
At Jan 12, 2008, 10:52:00 AM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Oh, dear. I was tagged last November. It's a Lag-Tag game. LOL.
Here are my 5 things:

1. My Mom and Dad were married on Pearl Harbor Day. Not the ORIGINAL day that the attack occurred, but in 1951, on it's anniversary.
2. I performed nude onstage in a production of EQUUS in NYC. Long time ago. No...nobody took PICTURES. LOL.
3. I have walked bridges over the Rio Grande, the Mississippi River, and across the Golden Gate Bridge and back again.
4. I have been to Bangkok. And Oshkosh (b'gosh!).
5. We have a ghost cat in our home here on the Chesapeake Bay. Bill, my live cat, doesn't mind. The ghost cat is a pleasant, friendly spirit, so Jamie & I don't mind either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home