From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers


Thanks Dawn for honouring me with this award!

I now get to nominate 5 rockin' girl bloggers! This is tough, because I know some already have... Dawn (of course), Karen, *jeanne*.

So I nominate:
Renee - Because we're sisters from other misters.
Lisa - For her honesty.
Tory - For the inspiration.
TxTriSkatemom - Love love love your dedication... and time management!
bunnygirl - For her neverending support, and adorable bunny photos.

Thank you ladies :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Jul 21, 2007, 8:50:00 PM, Blogger *jeanne* said...

Um, someone tagged me?

Uh-oh! I missed it...

Too Tag-Challenged.

Thanks for your visit & support! :-)

(I'd forgotten I'd written that sad-sack little blurb to the pic)

 
At Jul 27, 2007, 12:17:00 PM, Blogger UltraMamaC said...

you're awesome, and I'm so sad to be late to the tagging party!! I haven't had a chance to blog or read blogs all week!!

And I don't know if I should divulge this, but the secret to my time management is to not do housework unless absolutely necessary, and then only do the bare minimum!!! It works for us!! Thank you, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home