From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Steve's on vacation, so I'm not getting much done, but we are having a nice time! I've been out on a few runs, they weren't the worst, so that's hopeful. We've also had a couple of bike rides and I've come to the conclusion that my bike shorts that I've worn for years hurt me. I do much better on the skinny 2XU tri shorts I bought this year. So off to the giveaway bag the oldies go. They are in terrific shape (sadly, we haven't been biking as much as we wanted to the past couple of years).

Tomorrow is Canada Day. We have a race at 7:30 AM. Since we're picking up my sister in law too, it's out the door at 6:15. Eeep that's an early start. Going to take my breakfast with me, because that's just too early. There's no rain forecast for tomorrow, considering we've had rain every day but two in June, I'm hoping the tides are turning. Back to tomorrow, we're having the family over tomorrow afternoon for a BBQ and to watch the Snowbirds fly by. They have been doing flybys the past 5 days at least once a day, and tomorrow is the big day. We're close to the airport so they always fly over us too, but not so close that we hear planes. We might hear one a day!

Oh and in other news, there's been a Dell miracle. My laptop arrived today! It wasn't supposed to arrive for 3 weeks. I didn't think they ever shipped early!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home