From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Back on Track

I'm very pleased with my day. I got the planned workout in, and added another. My heel was pretty tender last night and this morning so going in for ART on Wed for the heel and groin. Should help!

Food:
Breakfast: Egg whites with ff cheese and skim chocolate milk.
Snack: 3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal (9g of protein!) and 1 cup of skim milk.
Lunch: Still full from snack, but had 1/2 cup of leftover rice and 1/2 cup leftover mixed vegetables.
Pre-swim: 1 baked potato (need the potassium to combat those leg cramps), 1 tsp butter.
Post-swim: Huge Caesar salad (low fat dressing) and glass of skim chocolate milk.

Got 3 glasses of milk in :) Trying to focus on my calcium intake.

Cardio:
Decided after last night's humbling swim class to pay another visit to the pool. We were there 40 minutes, but I swam about 30. It was so hard, I just can't seem to get good form. Oh well, got the heartrate up!

Strength:
MUB done! It was tough, but not as tough as the first time. I have to change my hand position though... shoulders still making too much noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home