From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A bike :)

I had a pretty good day - got one document written for work. Woop! The baby shower that wasn't... grrr. Steve went golfing, was supposed to be home at 12:30, their tee off was delayed, he didn't call until 1PM to say he'd be leaving shortly. Um... the shower started at 1PM and is 30 minutes away. He rolls in at 1:40. I'm not showing up well over an hour late!!

He was very apologetic, but also thought I'd still go. I finished my work, and we went biking. Got in 30k. We would have gone farther, but one road was really bumpy, so we slowed down quite a bit, and suffered from sore naughty bits. We saw a deer, lots of horses, cows and wee calves! So cute!!

Guilty Steve took me to East Side Mario's (Eh badda boom badda bing). Loaded up on salad and probably a little too much bread, and barely touched my angel hair primavera. That will be lunch tomorrow I guess!


Steve is golfing again tomorrow, then we will go for a trail run in the Gats. Finally!! Hope all the snow is melted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home