From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's ten to nine

And I've been working since 11AM.

Had a lousy sleep last night, some really weird dream involving earth day, running with Dave Matthews and Keith Richards (!!!) through middle earth (huh?), suddenly having lunch with Lance Bass from NSYNC (???) still wearing my sweaty running gear, searching and finding a phone but couldn't use it because it was for 'ice use only', getting lost once more, then suddenly getting, ahem, intimate with J.R. from Dallas). Woke up screaming. This is what a handful of Lays potato chips gets you at midnight.

Slept until 8AM, had some breakfast, cleaned the house, started work, and here I am.

Run: 0
Bike: 0 (pouring rain)
Splitting Headache: 1
Bad Attitude: 1

Meetings tomorrow morning from 8-12. I hope I can get a run in over lunch. I NEED to get a run in over lunch.

1 Comments:

At Apr 23, 2006, 9:25:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Damn, girl! Maybe you need a good long run to keep you from having such bizarre dreams! Then instead of dreaming about J.R. you'll dream about the hottie tech consultant, like I did last night! (Just don't tell my husband, okay?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home