From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, April 17, 2006

On a roll

Blah. Must get a better streak going!

I had such high hopes for my run today, but was dead tired. I didn't get to sleep until after 1AM (one of those nights with people chatting outside... not loud though, but enough that it kept me up), and when Steve went potty at 6AM (of course, he was asleep at 10PM), he, as always, didn't shut the bedroom door and within minutes I have the cats on me, hungy. He's already back asleep and I'm stuck with two cats poking me. NOT IMPRESSED. And I told him so at 6:30 when I gave up and fed the cats and did a bit of work on my vacation day. Whatever. *steam*.

Anyhoodle, I was feeling tired and grumpy, though I had a great breakfast, my noon run which I had such high hopes for was a disaster. I had every ache in the book when I set out, and miled it. After one mile, I turned back. So 2 miles run. I did get 30 minutes of strength training in and wussed a piddly pathetic 20 minute walk to get me over 60 minutes of exercise. Feeling like an utter failure. Or just tired. :)

Going to get a diet gingerale and study. Night school starts tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At Apr 17, 2006, 8:52:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Girlie...what you do is AMAZING! Do not discount it. Your plate is full and you choose to make healthy choices in you well being. You know there is consequence if you don't, but maybe not as harsh as you think. BALANCE.......it's everything. You're just finding it! You are strong & healthy. Congradulations on all you do!!!!!

 
At Apr 17, 2006, 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Some weeks you're the windshield, some weeks you're the bug. Be the windshield, Una!

 
At Apr 17, 2006, 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Chin up, tomorrow will be a better day.

 
At Apr 17, 2006, 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I don't know, it sounds to me like you did all right today. The most important thing is to get out there and do something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home