From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Monday, April 24, 2006

So now for today...

I had such grand intentions (yet again). Then realized I forgot to ask Steve to drop off the DVDs at the Library, they were due before 10AM, and I had 10 of them out @ $1 each. Um. No way. So Steve had the car, I had a meeting I had to cancel, and off I went in the spilling rain. It felt GREAT! I got in 5k walking in 50 minutes.

Due to the lost time, I wasn't able to get out at lunch for my run. :(

Tonight was JAVA class #1, I bummed a ride from my daughter's Dad downtown where I could walk an extra km :) from the school, then after class walked another extra k to meet Steve, so in total got in 7k today. I'll take it!

1 Comments:

At Apr 24, 2006, 11:08:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Alright girlie! Takin what you get and pretty darn good at that! I'm discovering everyday does not have to be a drop dead workout day...if they were, how would we know the great from the good? Balance..... I can see it written all over your blog! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home