From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oh trails?!?! Mommy's home!!

Today was an awesome day. While Steve was out golfing with my brothers, I got 2 documents done for work, only 3 to go! And a bunch of other work stuff. Wooop!

After a quick snack, Steve and I headed out to the Gats for a trail run. We haven't been since last fall, and there was still some snow on the ski hills nearby, with snowboarding dudes in shorts taking advantage :). We ran trail 1, dear God, it's mostly up hill rolling hills. We ran to Champlain Lookout. Beautiful! Then we ran back, it was mostly down hill so much much better. In all, only 6k, but wow was it tough! I had to walk up some of the really nasty hills when my heart rate soared. But I LOVED it. I can't wait to go next week! I hope Steve's got a day off on the weekend!

Holy exclamation points Batman!

2 Comments:

At Apr 30, 2006, 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

What a beautiful view! A great run, outdoors and with your man. Could it have gotten any better? ;) Take care so no residual soreness!

 
At May 1, 2006, 9:45:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I wish my other half would run with me..*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home