From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

my aching head

Another 14 hour day in front of the monitor. This job ends today. New job starts tomorrow. Why does new job have 2.5 hours of training colleague from old job? I'm going to have to talk to my boss (former as of right now) and tell him he's just not cutting it. I'm up to 17.5 hours of training. Took me 3 to grasp it. But I worked on it. I don't know what the heck he's doing.

At any rate, yesterday KT and I got in a walk of over an hour. It was too beautiful out to call it a full rest day.

And today I finally had light feet on my lunchtime 5k run. At least that's what it felt like. Unfortunately, it was the first time I ever felt self-conscious about my size. Go figure.

Off to bed before my head explodes.

2 Comments:

At May 2, 2006, 9:45:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

'Go Figure' is right!!!! Isn't it awesome to feel comfortable in your skin. You had that today! Goodbye to the training...to the old boss and that damn headache!!!

 
At May 5, 2006, 2:35:00 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Goodluck with the new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home