From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Some new things

I keep forgetting to update my 40 new things!

I have a few to add:

  1. I had my first ever manicure. Should have taken a photo of the nails! This was two weeks ago, so needless to say, the polish is long gone.
  2. I had my eyebrows tinted. I'm fair and my eyebrows appear to end right in the middle. So now I have eyebrows! I love them, and will do this again.
  3. I had my eyelashes tinted too! My eyelashes are two toned, they grow in dark with light tips. So they can't be seen and I look like a bug. Because I am fair (see #3) and of Irish descent, I was blessed with Rosacea. I'm lucky enough to not stop at the skin, but to have Ocular Rosacea to boot! So I have extremely dry eyes (they don't open in the morning, they are stuck to my eyelids until I produce enough tears to get them to open). It also means that my eyelashes get infected every couple of months, and they fall out. So I have about 12. Honest. So mascara is out of the question, as it pulls and makes them fall out faster. I love my newly tinted eyelashes! I look made up 24/7.
  4. Visit to the Home Show. What a waste of time that was.
I think that's it. Going on an Owl Prowl this Friday, so that will be another! Can't wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Mar 25, 2007, 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey girlie! Glad to see you're doing well. I might have to do that ebrow tint soon...I don;t have 1 gray hair on the head, but SEVERAL ebrow hairs?! Go figure?!

 
At Mar 27, 2007, 11:47:00 PM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Not only do I love Lush, I love my lashes - it would be sad not to have them to put mascara on.

I bet you're pretty careful to stay out of the sunshine, too, being so fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home