From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

And she ran!

I had the best of intentions of running outside, but messing about on the 'net until 1PM and I was starving! So instead of running by the canal as planned, I hit the treadmill. And I had a GREAT run, 9/1 for 40 minutes, then walked a few more to cool down. It was great! I didn't even shower after (ewww) so that I could get my errands in. Unfortunately, I was feeling rather weak, so after the first store I went to Tim Horton's for some soup. That helped. I finished up my errands, came home and fell asleep sitting up on the couch for a few minutes.

That was my cue to clean the kitchen. Once that was done I soaked in the tub with a blackberry bath bomb, pomegranate juice in diet ginger ale by my hand, and my iPod by my side I meditated for 20 minutes. It was heavenly.

Now watching amazing race. I used to love Kielbasa. I wish they made a veggie version!

Going to pick up KT at the train at 11:something. Geeze, I'd better get the train time!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Apr 6, 2007, 3:17:00 PM, Blogger Gwendolyn said...

Great going getting that run in...even if it was on the dreadmill.

The bath meditation sounds awesome........hmmm, wonder if I have any bubble bath handy? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home