From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And the verdict is...

Doc doesn't know... yet. The office was closed on Monday, so I settled for walk in on Tuesday.

Might be a kidney stone, ovarian cyst or muscle spasms. I have to book an appt for some tests, though told if it goes away by test time, to cancel. Which I really have no problem with, especially for the ov. cyst ultrasound... it's really violating :o\

Haven't gone to training yet, still enjoying cramp-fest 07. I've got to get some better acts if I attend this next year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Apr 11, 2007, 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Good luck getting a diagnosis. Kidney stones usually pass within 24 hours and are accompanied by excessive urination and constipation as your body tries to utilize every water source to flush them out. So unless you're experiencing those symptoms, too, I'd bet on it being something else.

(Not a doc, just the wife of a guy who gets stones.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home