From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Friday, June 29, 2007

The wee run

I forgot to post this yesterday, and I was doing so well!

Yesterday morning I ran a wee 5k... how nice that it's feeling wee again! Ran it straight in my fastest time of 2007 - 34:20, 6:51/km. Again, very windy, but nice and cool.

I'm working to beat last year's best pace of 6:36/km. That's going to take some work. But I've been gradually taking off the seconds, so it may happen sometime by fall. I'm hoping!

Today is a rest day, which means either a 45 min walk, or 45 mins of yoga. I probably should do the yoga, but will most likely walk because it's easier. I'm not bendy, and yoga sucks when you're not bendy!

Looking forward to 5PM... Canada Day long weekend! Yippee!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Jul 1, 2007, 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Downhillnut said...

Are you running the Canada Day race today? I seem to remember that you mentioned it, and I'm sending enthusiastic vibes. Happy C-day, and I hope you're racing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home