From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Calling it a day

I went to bed last night with what was feeling like a groin pull. Darn it! After Sunday's 10k run and 8k of walking around, and yesterday's 4 hour garage cleaning, I felt fine. Then my Birkenstock flew off my foot and in an effort to ram my foot back in I wrenched that muscle. Grrr.

On the upside, I hardly felt it when I woke up. I have been feeling my calves though. Moo.

Anyway, KT slept in, so I drove her to the train. As I was pumping gas I had the sinking feeling I was missing a meeting. Then got caught in traffic. Yup, 17 minutes late for a strategy meeting with my boss and new team. Way to go me.

Oh well, motored on with my day, ran the wee 3k on the sched, walked 25 minutes afterwards, hoofed it to class, and got results of test 2 - 46/50. Ya man. My overall average is 94%. Final next week. Bring on the A+. I must be channelling my Mom, who decided to go back to school for her Anthropology degree in her late 50's, graduating in her 60's. She was an inspiration.

Tomorrow is calling for rain all day. I'm really hoping we can luck out like we have for the past 3 weeks and have a clear patch for an hour... I have my first brick to do!

Off to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home