From Here to There

My journey in fitness from here (not so good!) to there (woohooo!!)

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hearing aid is on order...

Oh my god! Went to Bluesfest after work yesterday. I was looking for KT at the Rogers stage and in looking around at the kids there thought "this looks like a mosh pit". Called KT and she was on the other side. Good call... it did become a mosh pit.

Gogol Bordello were are riot. Gypsy punk. Soooo much fun, so much energy. We were right at the front, and next to the speakers! Good call! Did I move? No! Because last night I was a teenager again. Loved the show. I will definitely see them again when they come to town next! A picture and a clip:




From here KT and I went to the opposite stage to watch The Cat Empire. Outstanding! Another clip, this one's a short one:



I stayed at this stage when they were done, but caught Edie Brickell and New Bohemians on the opposite stage. Could hear perfectly and see the big screens. At 9:30 INXS started. We were really close to the stage:


and a couple of vids:





JD Fortune was good, but no Michael Hutchence. But it was great! I'm just a big MH fan :). I felt like I was 18 again.

Went to bed too late. Didn't drink enough. Ears still rining. Body is sore from all these late nights standing and dancing. Not going to run today... I have two more days to party, and I'm too fatigued. No guilt there either!

Off to clean the house.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Jul 21, 2007, 12:43:00 PM, Blogger JoeInTX said...

That Bluesfest must really be something.... looks like you and KT had a great time ... great video's too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home